Selling Your Home
Selling your home requires the expertise and guidance of a professional. There are many steps to take to ensure that you are able to get the highest price possible and that the terms of the sale best suit your needs. Karyn has the experience and knowledge to ensure that the process goes smoothly and leaves you in the best financial situation possible.
Why Karyn is the Realtor to hire to sell your home:
- She will council you on how to prepare your home for sale by offering professional advice regarding decluttering, making minor repairs, and small cosmetic changes that can equal large financial gains.
- She can recommend qualified contractors to assist with any repairs needed, cleaning, staging, and storage services.
- She will provide expert advice on how to property price your home by analyzing and explaining market trends, comparable recent sales, and other factors.
- She will clearly define a time-line with you to ensure that your needs are met for your upcoming move and so that everyone is clear on expectations and obligations through the process.
- She will review the selling process and all of the documents with you to make sure that you thoroughly understand the process and what to expect.
- She will implement an innovative, thorough, and wide reaching marketing plan that will ensure that your home is seen by potential buyers both locally and worldwide. She will work closely with you to tailor the marketing to the unique needs of your home.
- She will hire professional photographers to show your home in its best light and showcase its best features. Those photos are then used to create the highest quality printed flyers and brochures, virtual tours, videos, and e-publications to spread the word about your listing as efficiently as possible. Drone photography is often used for waterfront properties or those with unique features that are best shown from above.
- She will ensure that your home is featured on all of the most trusted and consulted real estate websites. Statistics show clearly that most home buyers find their new homes on-line so Karyn will make sure to optimize that opportunity both locally and globally.
- She will prepare and release announcements of the listing of your home to local and luxury publications as applicable.
- She will create and distribute announcements of your listing both my mail and email to areas most likely to have interested buyers, agents who have buyers looking for homes such as yours, and contacts within her large network that include real estate investors and others who can lead to successful sale of your home.
- She will plan and hold open house events to showcase your home to potential buyers. This can be tailored to your needs and schedule. Some properties are best served to have public events that encourage potential buyers to browse freely. Other homes may be best served with invitation only showings. Karyn will help you make the correct choice and prepare for each event.
- She will communicate with you clearly and often while your home is on the market to share what she is doing to market your home, feedback from agents and buyers who view your home, and suggestions on how to move forward.
- When offers are received, she will present each offer to you with a clear explanation of all of the terms and documentation prepared to discuss how that offer would benefit your financially if accepted.
- As your single agent, she will honor her fiduciary duty to you by negotiating on your behalf leading to a ratified contract that best suits your needs in the sale.
- Once in contract, she will coordinate the many steps and appointments that occur during the escrow period. She will work with the selling agent, inspectors, surveyors, and contractors so that you can focus on your family and career and know that these items are being tended to.
- She will once again negotiate on your behalf and provide guidance regarding any requested repairs.
- If and when unexpected occurrences arise during the sale process, her experience, professionalism, and calm demeanor will lead to a swift remedy so that you are able to continue with the successful sale of your home.
- She will coordinate the closing, attain and provide closing figures in advance for your review.
- She can provide recommendations on movers and other services that may be needed to assist with your move and prepare your home for its new owners.
- She will coordinate your closing with the purchase of your replacement home if necessary to make your transition seamless.
- As your agent, she will be there to represent you, guide you, and provide professional advice through every step of the selling process.