New Construction Communities
If you are considering a move to a new construction community, you must always do so with professional representation. It is not a well-known fact that you can bring your own Realtor to a community to work with you in the transaction, but you can and should! Karyn’s extensive knowledge and experience in this area of real estate is unsurpassed and her services are complimentary to you in the purchase of a new construction home.
What Karyn can do to help you in the purchase of a new home:
- She will take the time to find out what you are looking for when choosing a community. This includes school districts, commutes, activities, floor-plans, budgets, and more.
- She will provide information on new home communities that meet those needs and plan and schedule tours of each neighborhood including the amenities, model homes, and building sites.
- She will schedule and accompany you on meetings with the home builder’s agents to learn of available homes and sites, available incentives, and future community plans.
- She can help council you on mortgage company options and assist in your pre-approval. Often times new home builders have preferred lenders and Karyn can help ensure that if you use them, you are getting the best deal possible.
- As your single agent, she will negotiate on your behalf on the purchase price and items included in the sale. It is important to remember that the agents who work at the model homes are employed by the builders and work on their behalf. It is imperative to have your own representation in this process.
- Once in contract on your new home, Karyn will assist you with the entire process from contract to close. She will make sure that you understand the steps and are prepared and informed throughout.
- She will accompany you on your design center appointments to pick out finishes and decide on upgrade options.
- She will attend inspections and walk-throughs with you, make note of any issues, and follow up on those issues with the builder and staff to get them resolved.
- She can provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors, pest inspectors, surveyors, and help to coordinate inspection appointments if needed upon completion.
- She can help you understand the benefits of important items such as title insurance and home warranties that protect you after closing and provide peace of mind for you as your enjoy your new construction home.
- She can help familiarize you with the closing process and she will obtain closing figures in advance for your review.
- As your agent, she will be there to represent you, guide you, and provide professional advice through every step of the new construction purchase process.